- March 24, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Green Spaces’ official Tricentennial Event:
Green Spaces Alliance of South Texas presents:
Medina River Natural Area, Land We Love: A Historical & Cultural Perspective on 10,000 Years of History and Beauty. Please join us on Saturday March 24th, 10 am–2 pm, as we showcase presentations on the many cultures, history, and natural beauty found along the Medina River and celebrate the opening of the new Medina River Natural Area Chaparral Demonstration Garden. Stroll along the accessible, serpentine brick pathways to enjoy the plants of the South Texas Plains ecosystem.
- San Antonio Parks & Recreation leads a Family Bike Ride (1 hour long) beginning at 9 am & a Tree Adoption afterwards
- Last Chance Forever holds Birds of Prey show at 11 am
- Alamo Area Texas Master Naturalists
- Native Plant Society of Texas
- The Balcones Invaders “Salsa Squad”
- San Antonio River Authority
- City of San Antonio Natural Areas
- and more!
Venue: Medina River Natural Area
Venue Phone: (210)207-3111