- June 12, 2017 - June 16, 2017
8:45 am - 12:30 pm
Become a Green Spaces Alliance Little Sprout Camper! Through a variety of garden-based educational activities campers will be encouraged to cultivate and bring awareness to their health and garden diversity. Campers will be led through a variety of garden based activities that are hands-on and facilitate attuning and engaging with the garden environment and other campers. Each day will include Kid’s Yoga, Garden Empowerment Activities, Nature-based Journaling, and Exploring the Garden. Any work done in the garden will be supervised and age appropriate. Hands-on activities in the garden will be used as a springboard to discuss the food cycle and the hydrologic cycle. Kids will be empowered as they build gardening knowledge, skills, and confidence. Healthy snacks and a light lunch will be provided. Please click here to see what a typical day at the camp looks like.
Limited to 12 campers total, plus 3 staff and one on-site certified nurse present during hours of camp. Camp is from 8:45 am to 12:30 pm daily (M-F).
Healthy snack and light lunch provided.
- Participants are encouraged to register early as we anticipate this camp filling up quickly. Classes will not be cancelled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by five business days prior to the class.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $10 processing fee, when you cancel five business days prior to the start of class. No refunds will be made after that date. Refunds are not issued for missed camp days.
- If Green Spaces Alliance must cancel a camp session, you will be notified and receive a refund prorated for that day.
If you have trouble registering and/or paying through our website, please contact Tia: email@example.com (210)222-8430 x302. Thank you!
(enter garden from Cedarhurst Dr.)